United Spay Alliance Spay/Neuter Referral Network: ALABAMA

Your Alabama State Leader:
Learn more about Spay Alabama here.
Spay Alabama is a 501(c3) organization.

How to Use this Map

Enter your address, city, or zip code information to search for resources in your area. Adjust the search radius as needed.

Have an update for us?

Help us keep our map up-to-date. Click here to add a new program or to make a correction to an existing program listing. 

      Please note: we are still in the process of building out our state landing pages and spay/neuter information. While we are working as fast as we can, we know there may still be gaps in the information available. If you are having trouble finding spay/neuter resources in your community, please reach out to us directly at info@unitedspayalliance.org.

      Still need help? Contact your state leader at 205-243-9946 (text preferred)
      or email: peggycropp @ me.com

      About your state leader

      Peggy McCorkle Cropp

      I began this journey in 2007 by volunteering and then working at the Alabama Spay and Neuter Clinic. I was fascinated with the whole process and knew that I had found my calling.
      In 2010, I began volunteering with Friends of Cats and Dogs Foundation, another non-profit that assists the public with low cost spaying and neutering assistance by selling or providing certificates.

      We have no facility nor paid staff and 98% of our donated funds go directly towards spay/neuter efforts. The other 2% is spent on certificates, envelopes, and postage and we have assisted with approximately 55,000 surgeries since 1991.

      I learned a long time ago that kindness wins when working with the public who often don’t understand the process, can’t afford it, or don’t even know what spay and/or neuter means. Those are the people that we want to connect with because education is key, especially in Alabama.

      Every Donation Counts