Registered Veterinary Technician – VCA Spring Creek Animal Hospital – Jackson, WY
VCA Spring Creek Animal Hospital
$18 – $24 an hour
Veterinary experience: 1 year (Required)
Veterinary Technician Certification (Required)
Full Job Description
VCA Spring Creek Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced or Credentialed Veterinary Technician to join our family in Jackson, WY.
We are an AAHA accredited hospital and believe in providing excellence. Our Medical Director is a DABVP who specializes in dogs and cats. One of our doctors runs our “JH Wellness Center” where she does rehab, acupuncture and hospice work. We have a positive, collaborative and communicative environment in which we encourage everyone to grow and learn.
Jackson Hole is a small mountain town and we are proud of the exceptional veterinary medicine we practice and care we provide with a small town family feel! Housing is available as well!
Come work and play in paradise where Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks are in your backyard!
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You’ve worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
- catheter placement
- anesthesia monitoring
- physical examinations and patient assessment
- surgical preparation and assisting
- laboratory work
- patient recovery
- compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
- You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500+ doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
- You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.
Edit jobStatus: OpenView public job page
DetailsCreated: June 2, 2022Views: 56Candidates: 1 totalFind candidates
Job Budget: 8,000.00 (USD) monthlyEdit job budget
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jackson, WY 83001: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Veterinary experience: 1 year (Required)
- Veterinary Technician Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 61%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Posted 26 days ago